Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Interview with Hockey Female Captain, Yan Lin:

Q. Did the team's performance exceed your expectations?
YL: Definitely!! It has been 2 yrs since the girls got into semi. It is an achievement esp for a young team.

Q. The team is made up of quite an equal mix of freshies and seniors; were there any difficulties in training/ communication/ preparation for IHG?
YL: Everyone had their own commitments, and I don't always have a full team down for trainings. But still, I'm glad to have all of them as my team mates. They all pick up the sport fast and have the talent for this game. So I'm contented with what I have.


Q. How is the overall IHG experience for you as the captain and do you have anything to say to the hockey girls/ supporters?
YL:This year has been a memorable experience for me. Unlike from the previous year, we didn't have a coach or extra funds, yet the team managed to make a breakthrough. I'm grateful and proud of my girls for supporting me throughout the season and enduring my scoldings. Its really heartening to see them to have grown so much, have a passion for hockey, fight and run their hearts out in every game. To the supporters and the guys team, thanks for rooting for us and helping the girls in every way. Thank you sixers hockey 11/12 for this experience

No comments:

Post a Comment